Sunday, April 1, 2012

April 2012 Sketch

Happy Sunday! Happy April Fool's Day!

Thank you all so much for playing along my March sketch! I totally appreciate it and I LOVE seeing everyone's awesome take on the sketch!

Last month's random winner is DENICE! Congrats, Denice! Please email me at kimlayu@gmail.com. I have a little surprise prize for you!

Here is this month's sketch:

Once again, I created this sketch using My Memories Suite. I really love using this program! If you would like to own a copy of this wonderful program, be sure to copy the code off my sidebar to save $10!

You have the entire month of April to play along my sketch. I will probably not announce April's winner in May since I may have my baby then. I will try my best to have sketches ready for the couple of months. I will announce the winners in June or July.




3 comments:

Denice said...

Thanks so much for the win Kim, I'm emailing you as soon as I finish here.

Another fab sketch this month, can't wait to get to it.

:Dxx

Thanh Vo said...

Really, REALLY enjoying your sketches, Kim.

Angela said...

I found your sketch through Kathleen Curry...love it! Thanks for the fun and good luck with your little one!